Calling all people-persons. And Type A personalities. We’re looking for a friendly, proactive project manager to keep our clients not only super happy, but always clear on expectations, requirements, and deliverables. We value transparency and collaboration with our clients and need someone to help us ensure they are always in the loop.
- Proactively manage client communications and expectations to ensure client satisfaction in partnership with internal teams
- Define and scope client requirements and deliverables.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans together with a lead Project Manager
- Collaborate with internal teams and client stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions
- Coordinate tasks, assign appropriate resources and ensure proper task completion
- Help manage schedules and facilitate required meetings both internally and client-facing
- Identify risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team, and escalating issues when appropriate
- Identify deviations between project scope and desired deliverables, initiating change requests as needed
- Establish a deep understanding of the client's business, processes, and procedures and apply that knowledge to support the project's success
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects; share findings with other project management team members
- Has 3+ years of experience in agile project management methodologies
- Experience in, and a high comfort level with a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Accountable, takes initiative, and focused on high quality
- A focus on customer service and understanding customers’ needs
- An understanding of industry trends, development principles, and project methodologies
- A can-do, positive attitude and the drive to learn and grow
- Ability to remain humble and appreciative
- Big Plus Versed in agile development and best practices
- Big Plus Experience in a client-facing role
- Big Plus Experience with Shopify Plus or Shopify
- Big Plus Experience working with other eCommerce platforms (Magento, etc.)
- Big Plus Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
Can you bring the “Human” Factor?
- You offer help before someone has to ask.
- You are not afraid to tell a joke (even if it’s a bad one.)
- You ask “why?”
- You want to help build a better company because it is good for you and the person sitting next to you.
- You strive to find the opportunity in every obstacle.
- You smile, even frown at times, laugh, & try hard!
You're Going to Love This
- Complex, challenging projects and incredible clients that inspire out-of-the-box thinking.
- An accommodating, collaborative, and open environment in which culture and personality is valued and respected.
- Involvement and input into every phase of a project.
- Full benefit package including dental, vision, and life.
- A 3% match on our IRA plan.
- Generous PTO + Quarterly Days Off + 'No Meeting Fridays' every other week.
- Profit-based bonuses.
About eHouse Studio
We love brands that believe how they sell is as important as what they sell. That’s why our team is comprised of experienced strategists who are fueled by a deep understanding of your business and customers. Our team is dedicated to building and optimizing eCommerce sites that shoppers love, and retention tactics that keep them coming back. We're an eCommerce and Shopify agency combining the best UX design, technology, and analytics to produce superior results.